Proudly Serving Clients In Maryland Courts | More Than 25 Years of Experience
Effective Legal Services in Baltimore, Maryland
George E. Golomb Attorney At Law in Baltimore, Maryland, provides you with legal services as an experienced divorce, child custody, employment, criminal, PI, and traffic lawyer. Call (443) 653-0340 for a free consultation today!
To Prospective Clients in General
When you are facing the need for legal services, you want an attorney who will treat your problem as a matter of great importance.
• You want an attorney with many years of experience. • You want an attorney who will make himself available to you at times which are convenient for you. • You want an attorney who is widely respected by other lawyers for the quality of his professional work and for his excellent character. • You want an attorney who will charge you reasonable legal fees. • You want an attorney who will treat you in a thoughtful and reasonable way. • You want an attorney who knows it is important to return clients' telephone calls promptly.
If this is what you are looking for in an attorney, please call George E. Golomb at the telephone numbers listed on this Web site. Mr. Golomb handles cases in the following areas:
• Divorce • Child Custody • Child Support • Employment Law • Employment Discrimination
• Traffic Cases • Personal Injury • Automobile Accidents/DUI/DWI • Real Estate • Sexual Harassment • Contract Disputes
• Protective Order Hearings (Domestic Violence) • Paternity • Whistleblower Cases (Fraud Against U.S. Gov't)
• Gov't Related Matters • Medical Malpractice • Defamation • Slip & Fall • Criminal Law
Testimonials about Mr. Golomb’s services from different clients include:
1. “As always, it was a pleasure to work with you.” 2. “He is the best.” 3. “Words cannot express how blessed we are to have an excellent attorney.” 4. “I’m super happy. You are the best.”
While the above clients were obviously happy with the results obtained by Mr. Golomb for them and happy with the manner in which Mr. Golomb worked with them, each case is different and the past record is no assurance that Mr. Golomb will be successful in reaching a favorable result in any future case.
George Golomb has been selected as a Maryland Super Lawyer for 2015. The selection process is that lawyers in each state are invited to nominate the top attorneys they have personally observed in action. These nominations are combined with an evaluation process in which 5% of attorneys in the state are selected as Super Lawyers after a review by a panel of respected attorneys.